Friday, September 19, 2014

Forever Deadward

Hey everyone!

So, I can FINALLY announce one of the big things I've been having to keep under wraps for the past couple months.

"Forever Deadward - The Vampire Musical Parody" is coming back! After becoming something of a pop culture phenomenon when the show premiered at New World Stages we are finally able to move forward with the show. I'm over the moon!

I'll post more details when I have them, but we will be having an industry presentation in October at The York Theater Company (which as of now will be a closed event.)

BUT

We will be having a public concert presentation at the iconic 54 Below in Times Square in December. To buy tickets just click HERE.

You can find all the latest info on our website (www.foreverdeadward.com) including links to our facebook, twitter, and youtube pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment